Friday, June 28, 2013

Fly Free


One evening a Fly got in the house.
Couldn't find it.

We had windows open to let in air.

We went to bed.

Morning- I wake up to see Fly on the ceiling near the light.  I put the light on to look at it.  Shut off light.  It flew.
Unlike others I try to free the Fly.
I open the windows so it can be attracted to the open  window and land on the screen.  I then shut window trapping Fly in between window pane and screen.
Fly was curious and went to window.  I shut window.
I waited until the Fly settled on the screen.  Then opened window slightly to push up screen- way out.  Of course this took a couple of times because Fly flew a little around space. 
I had time and patience.  Once Fly settled I got it done- opened window to push up screen.  Then I closed window so Fly doesn't fly back into house.
Fly finds- notices opening and flies out.

I check to make sure Fly is gone, then open window. 

When Max got back from his walk I told him I got Fly out.  He mentioned he knew Fly was in the room, just couldn't find him.
I can't be bothered to look for something that small and that can fly.
Window method has worked a few times.

oh, sometimes when I find a spider I get it into a plastic container with cover. Then walk outside to drop it in the garden.

Strange I know. 
Am I  strange because I'm an artist or the other way around.  oh I guess it doesn't matter.  :-)
oh yah, We're suppose to be strange- that's what society expects.  :-D
Good to be complying with such permission.  Lovely  


No comments:

Post a Comment