Thursday, May 21, 2015

Horses can be Amusing


Time with horses- they can be anusing.

Moony:
I decided to groom him in his stall since farrier truck was here and working hot metal. Moony doesn't like the smell.
He does know how to open his stall door. 
I told him "i'm grooming you in here".
When I'm not looking he takes a step and pushes door open.
Me: "hey" close the door.
Moony: does it a couple of more times.
I'm like, "not funny" amidst laughing. couldn't help it. He was playing with me.
so I do a hala- lift arms up in front of him - play right back at him. grin emoticon

Mint: I go to put his full sheet on. He just had to circle at least twice before settling and letting me put it on. Doesn't care for the fussing of putting it on. Oh well,
He did fine. I got it on.

No comments:

Post a Comment